Hypnotherapy is a proven method for successfully treating anxiety and panic disorders.
- Panic disorder: People with this condition have feelings of terror that strike suddenly and repeatedly with no warning. Other symptoms of a panic attack include sweating, chest pain, palpitations (unusually strong or irregular heartbeats), and a feeling of choking, which may make the person feel like he or she is having a heart attack or “going crazy.”
- Social anxiety disorder: Also called social phobia, social anxiety disorder involves overwhelming worry and self-consciousness about everyday social situations. The worry often centers on a fear of being judged by others, or behaving in a way that might cause embarrassment or lead to ridicule.
- Specific phobias: A specific phobia is an intense fear of a specific object or situation, such as snakes, heights, or flying. The level of fear is usually inappropriate to the situation and may cause the person to avoid common, everyday situations.
- Generalized anxiety disorder: This disorder involves excessive, unrealistic worry and tension, even if there is little or nothing to provoke the anxiety. It is like being in a constant state of red alert or “fight or flight” mode.
What Are the Symptoms of an Anxiety Disorder?
Symptoms vary depending on the type of anxiety disorder, but general symptoms include:
- Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
- Problems sleeping
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- An inability to be still and calm
- Dry mouth
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension
Hypnotherapy Treatment for Anxiety
Clinical Hypnotherapist, Amanda Salzberger will help reset your conditioned response to anticipated danger, so that you can relax and respond appropriately in the moment.
Her approach to treating anxiety and panic disorders involves:
1)Treating the symptoms 2) Uncovering the root causes.
Amanda has helped many people transform their over-protective minds into tools that work for them, not against them.
In as little as one hypnotherapy session, you will start to:
- Feel more relaxed than you ever thought possible
- Experience a calmness both in your mind and body
- Benefit from a new perspective on life’s situations
- Deal with situations with greater ease and less stress
- Have the ability to put worries and concerns aside
- Prevent worries from surfacing when it’s unnecessary.
Want to know more about Amanda’s hypnotherapy programs to treat anxiety?
Call now to book your free consultation.